£21,590 - 25,400 per year
about 3 years ago
An established regulatory body based in Central London are seeking Registration Officers to advise on the registration process to newly graduated health professionals as well as to assist current registrants with queries.
Main duties for the Registration Officer:
- Assess and register all UK qualified applications, ensuring that all evidence provided falls within the criteria for registration
- Set up payment methods for newly qualified professionals
- Organise and manage refunds to registrants as appropriate for both UK and Overseas
- Update and maintain the register as appropriate
- Assist the Registration Manager with removal requests
Essential criteria for the Registration Officer:
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
- Knowledge of database and record maintenance
- Ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office applications to Intermediate Level
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
To apply for the Registration Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54658SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.