Up to £10.67 per hour
13 days ago
A public research university is currently recruiting for a temporary Registration Administrator for two months. You will be based in Registry Services where the primary focus of the post holder is administrative support to the Registration teams.
The role is varied and requires an ability to communicate well, personally and in writing, to different audiences, as well as being able to work dynamically in a pressured environment.
You will be responsible for a combination of administrative activity in support of all events the team organises. This can include processing orders and timesheets as well as actively participate in registration activities.
You will be expected to communicate effectively with key departments within the university.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Supporting students with completing registration online.
* Resolve queries on student records and answering enquiries from students and staff on MS Teams chat, SID online, emails and telephone calls. You will also be trained on this.
* Monitor student ID cards and support distribution of the cards to students.
* Using a variety of systems including vStaff for temporary contracts, Agresso (Finance), Ivanti Helpdesk (Timetabling) and Umbraco (web page editing).
* Input and extraction of data from the Student Record System (SITS).
* Represent the University and the Registry Services Team for both internal and external activity.
* Liaising with external organisations and contractors, students; colleagues and members of the public.
You will have:
* Previous administrative experience, preferably within Higher Education.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced customer-focused service driven environment - over the phone and/or face to face.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience of using databases and / or student record systems.
This role is hybrid, and you will be required to be on campus in South East England (commutable from London) for a minimum of two to three days a week. CVs will be shortlisted as soon as possible, and the role starts immediately.
If you are available straight away, please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J76441RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.