£26000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is a leading national charity that supports adults and young people with physical and learning disabilities to live the fullest lives as possible and they have a vacancy for a Registered Service Manager to join their Derby service on an interim 3 month fixed term contract.
As a Registered Service Manager you will use your exception people management skills to lead the service effectively to ensure the residents are supported adequately with a person centred approach.
Ideal knowledge / experience will include:
- Previous experience in managing a complex learning disability service
- A strong leader who is confident in identifying areas for change and subsequently implementing change
- Knowledge of TUPE and transfers of service
- Confident in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders including residents' families
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Social Care Management (or equivalent)
For more information about this unique challenge please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org