Up to £42000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our Client is a leading national children's charity and they have an exciting vacancy for a Registered Manager for a Cambridge service that provides long term care for children and young people aged 8 - 19 with Physical and / or Learning disabilities.
As a key member of the senior team you will have overall responsibility for the management of the residential home, providing inspirational leadership and driving improvement and excellent performance, to provide the highest standards of care in line regulatory, national and organisational standards.
Key attributes / experience includes:
- Substantial managerial experience in a similar environment (at least 1 year post Ofsted registration
- 5 years + experience in a residential setting
- Competent and experienced at managing children and young people who exhibit very challenging emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Able to provide clear vision, strategies, direction and support to staff
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing stakeholder's relationships, both internal and external
- Successful track record with OFSTED outcomes (Good or Outstanding)
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the CQC regulations, OFSTED requirements and safeguarding practices and how to achieve and maintain the best quality service.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare; or an equivalent Level 5 Diploma as defined by the DFE Guide to Children's Homes Regulations, 2015
For more information about this vacancy please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com