North West England, England
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector through delivering CPD activities and programmes are recruiting for 2 Regional Quality Assurance Managers for the following areas:
1. Midlands and South West England
2. North England
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you'll use your experience in the field to undertake quality assurance work relating to CPD content as well as delivery.
Reporting into and supporting the Head of Quality Assurance, you'll be responsible for ensuring all internal and external quality requirements are met and will oversee the reviewing procedures and processes to ensure that the CPD delivered is of the highest quality.
The initial focus for this role will be to coordinate, within the region, the quality control of CPD content and delivery for T-Level professional development.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience, capabilities, skills and knowledge in the following areas;
* Quality assuring the delivery of continuous professional development activities or training
* Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant similar role
* Knowledge of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
* Numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
* Highly self-motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills
If you have experience of working with credibility across the FE and Training Sector, you will stand out from the crowd.
Closing date: Friday 12th June 9am (CV and cover letter to be submitted)
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to email@example.com.