£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a Community focused charity as a Regional Operations Manager. This position will primarily focus on providing strategic and operational leadership to a Region to ensure that the services meet or exceed performance and quality expectations.
Key responsibilities for the Regional Operations Manager:
- Delivering large scale change, identify and lead continuous improvement regionally
- Early identification of budget challenges with rectification plans
- Develop and maintain communications strategy with commissioners
- Inspire, coach and provide management direction to your line reports to deliver highest levels of performance
- Take accountability for and lead compliance to the standard operating model
- Ensure that the region meets the contractual, quality and safety targets set
- Hold service managers to account for delivery against contract and service standards
As the right candidate, you will be able to demonstrate experience of leading and managing multiple, geographically spread service teams of up to 100 people. You will have extensive experience of managing commissioner relationships for multiple services where the collective value is in excess of £4m. A proven track record of delivering improved performance and quality across services, including self-assessment frameworks. Experience of horizon scanning future issues that will impact services leading to proactive design and enactment of contingency plans. It will be crucial that you have good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policy and practice. You will also demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of service contracting and commissioner engagement.
If you feel you do meet these criteria and the responsibilities are no stranger to you, then do apply for this Regional Operations Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71384DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.