Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
27 days ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Regional Manager to be based in North England. This position will be appointed on a full time, permanent basis. The role will be home based and will involve considerable travel and overnight stays.
As the Regional Manager, you will implement a national workforce development strategy for your region with the objective of providing professional development training for providers across a selected region of England.
Reporting into the Head of Regional Engagement, you will be responsible for developing and implementing an in-depth stakeholder mapping and engagement strategy to ensure the needs of stakeholders are effectively understood and met, in relation to T Level Professional Development delivery.
You will engage with providers in a selected region and will ensure that network and other collaborative activity has sufficient geographical coverage and high quality content.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Knowledge and understanding about how to develop and deliver network and collaborative professional development activity
* Commercially aware with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
* Experience of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* Have experience of managing teams with the ability to motivate and empower individuals
* Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives and increase participation rates
* A very high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation delivery
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to make an impact as well as enjoy working in a flexible, vibrant environment, please apply today for an initial conversation.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th February 9am for final CV and Cover Letter to be submitted
Please contact me before then to have a conversation about the role, organisation and application requirements. You can also visit our dedicated microsite to find out more: www.etfoundationjobs.co.uk.
To apply, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J73169DT