£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Our Client is a leading charity that supports children and young people and provides a range of residential, housing and support services nationwide.
They have an ambitious growth programme for residential in South London and they have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to drive this forward as well as overseeing their established services which includes a residential centre and two 16 - 21 year old supported living services.
Ideal experience will include:
- Professional qualification such as:
- Social Work Degree / DipSW / CQSW
- Level 4/5 qualification relevant to working with children and young people
- Level 4/5 management or business qualification
- Experience of successfully leading and growing residential services and achieving Good Ofsted ratings
- Knowledge of good practice in residential childcare
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of managing complex and challenging behaviour
If you have a passion for developing children's services, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com