£27k - 31k per year
over 2 years ago
This leading health charity is more relevant than ever in the current climate of an ageing population.
This dynamic and passionate organisation are recruiting an experienced HR Advisor to join their People & Organisational Development team, providing HR expertise to the Regional Operations Managers across the East Midlands and East of England.
You will play a key part in shaping and steering the people plan strategy as well as impacting on their change programme and workforce planning initiative
You will also have the opportunity to provide exceptional ER services to a wide range of internal stakeholders and key departmental managers.
Ideally you will be based from either the Cambridge or Peterborough hubs however there is scope to work from the Nottingham or numerous Hertfordshire offices
- Ability and willingness to travel independently around the East Midlands/Anglia on behalf of the charity as and when required with occasional overnight stays.
- Significant experience of providing generalist HR Advice and coaching to a large number of middle/senior managers including policy, ER and legal issues.
- Ideally you will have experience working within a multi site infrastructure
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- You will have advised on change management including redundancies and TUPE
- Confident in coaching, influencing and enabling employees
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this role then please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if suitable we will be in contact.