£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Regional Head of Engagement to be based in any of following locations; London, South East England, East England.
While the role can be remote or home based, in future, it will involve considerable travel throughout the region and may involve some overnight stays.
In this high-profile role, you'll have responsibility for overseeing and leading multiple stakeholder relationships and ensuring effective communication between the organisation and the FE providers it supports.
As the Regional Head of Engagement for London, South East and East England, you'll manage a regional team of up to 10 remote workers who are responsible for supporting a caseload of FE providers by assessing their professional development needs and promoting the organisation's programmes and services.
You will work collaboratively with 2 other Regional Heads to provide effective, coherent and consistent national leadership of engagement activities as well as taking responsibility for leading a national project or area relevant to the role.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Knowledge and understanding about how to develop and deliver network and collaborative professional development activity
* Commercial awareness with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
* Experience of account management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* Experience of managing remote teams with the ability to motivate and empower individuals with a coaching and mentoring style.
* Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives and increase participation rates
* Be very high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation delivery
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to make an impact as well as enjoy working in a flexible, vibrant environment, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J75032DT
Closing date: Friday 9th July 9am
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.