£24k per year + £5,341 car allowance
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Scotland area. Are you an experienced Account Manager, Corporate, Regional or Community Fundraiser?
A Health Charity is looking for a Regional Fundraising Manager who is based in Scotland This role is working with a huge national corporate partnership and as such there is a great deal of account management. They are looking for someone who can raise significant income within this region. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, have the ability to think creatively and commercially. You will be inspiring and encouraging people to fundraise. This Health Charity is a specialist within its field, not only do they campaign for change; they are constantly researching into life changing breakthroughs. This is a home based role with 3 to 4 days travel around the regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at every level
- Quality of work and influencing skills creates trust and respect from colleagues and donors
- Proactive and tenacious approach
- Seeks innovative solutions to client needs.
- Shows resilience in stressful situations
- Experience of account and project management and the ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks
- Experience of identifying and seeking commercial opportunities within partnerships and ensuring that these are explored and maximised
- Demonstrable experience of good relationship development with people at all levels
- Experience of setting and monitoring budgets
- Experienced in public speaking and able to address and motivate groups both small and large
Closing Date: 14th September 2015
Interviews are set to take place week commencing 21st September
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J51026EDR and the job title Regional Fundraising Manager