£26,341 per year + + car allowance
0117 360 1317
over 2 years ago
This is an exciting role working for one of the largest charity partnerships in the UK. As Regional Fundraising Manager, you will be instrumental in delivering an inspiring and unforgettable experience which engages both employees and customers of the partner organisation. You will have ambitious engagement and fundraising targets but you will also have the backing of a highly supportive and motivated team.
- Managing and implementing a comprehensive and engaging fundraising plan
- Developing fundraising ideas and identifying additional income opportunities
- Acting as primary fundraising contact in your designated region
- Providing fundraising advice and maintaining effective communication and support to employees
- Acting as an effective ambassador for the partnership at meetings and events
- Managing income and expenditure budgets ensuring targets are met
- Ensuring accurate records on income and expenditure and KPI's for reporting purposes
Proactive and self-motivated, the successful candidate will be a strong relationship manager with proven experience of excellent account management gained in the not for profit or commercial sector. You will have previous experience of corporate fundraising, account management or sales and marketing. You will also be an excellent project manager with the ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks as well as experience of maximising commercial opportunities within partnerships. A confident public speaker with the ability to address and motivate groups is also key. The successful applicant will also have previous experience of setting and monitoring budgets.
*This role is being offered as a fixed-term contract until January 2018
** Applicants must have access to a car and be prepared to travel as required
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.