£24k per year + £5341 car allowance
over 3 years ago
Health Charity – Regional Fundraising Manager (Midlands or Wales) – £24,000 plus £5,341 car allowance – Fixed Term Contract (Until January 2018) – Full Time – J52539EJT
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands or Wales area. Are you an experienced Account Manager, Corporate, Regional or Community Fundraiser?
A Health Charity is looking for a Regional Fundraising Manager who is based in either in Midlands or Wales This role is working with a huge national corporate partnership and as such there is a great deal of account management. They are looking for someone who can raise significant income within this region. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, have the ability to think creatively and commercially. You will be inspiring and encouraging people to fundraise. This Health Charity is a specialist within its field, not only do they campaign for change; they are constantly researching into life changing breakthroughs. This is a home based role with 3 to 4 days travel around the regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at every level
- Quality of work and influencing skills creates trust and respect from colleagues and donors
- Proactive and tenacious approach
- Seeks innovative solutions to client needs.
- Shows resilience in stressful situations
- Experience of account and project management and the ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks
- Experience of identifying and seeking commercial opportunities within partnerships and ensuring that these are explored and maximised
- Demonstrable experience of good relationship development with people at all levels
- Experience of setting and monitoring budgets
- Experienced in public speaking and able to address and motivate groups both small and large
For more information please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
Closing date 10th August 2015
Interviews for this role will take place w/c 17th August
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52538EJT and the job title