Up to £35000 per annum
9 months ago
We are working with a national health community and events team who have doubled their income in the last two years. They are now looking for someone to take on the new role of Regional Fundraising Manager.
In this role you will be reporting into the head of community and events and will line manage 4 regional executives covering, north, central, south east and south west. The main responsibility of this role is to develop strategy to generate income from a wide range of community groups.
Other responsibilities of the role:
* Line managed the executives to make sure they are hitting KPI's and income targets
* Work closely with the Supporter Engagement manager who develops community products
* Work with the head of to develop the regional fundraising strategy
* Develop income though engaging high quality supporter journeys
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
* Experience of Line managing at least two people.
* Experience of generating income from community groups
* Managed budgets
* Developed/implemented a fundraising strategy
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible