Up to £47000 per annum
27 days ago
A very well-known health-focused charity based in London is currently in need of a Regional Fundraising Manager with extensive experience, preferably in Community and Corporate Fundraising.
The post-holder will lead on the delivery of a sustainable and cost-effective fundraising strategy, line-managing a geographically diverse team of employees including in a matrix capacity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of the overall regional fundraising strategy in order to maximise fundraising income, reach and volunteer engagement for the charity
- Leading on the development of a regional/country fundraising strategy and annual plan and budget in liaison with regional teams and matrix managers
- Line-managing the Regional Community Fundraising Manager and an Administrative Support Officer.
- Leading on the development of volunteering forums
- Delivering and monitoring an agreed budget and plan ensuring the maximum return on investment is achieved in the Region/Country
- To create annual and 5-year plans for the growth and delivery of Regional fundraising
You should have experience of managing and leading a geographically dispersed team, working with matrix managers and experience of recruiting and working with fundraising volunteers. The charity is looking to find someone with budget and financial management experience, specifically in the budgeting and forecasting process, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.