£30k - 32k per year
11 months ago
This well known, award winning health charity is recruiting a Regional Fundraising Manager. The post holder will lead and develop a team of fundraisers to deliver regional fundraising initiatives. This role will be based in St Albans however there will be some flexibility on home working.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan based on local opportunities for growth
- Encourage and support team member to raise funds across community and corporate sources
- Line manage a team of four fundraisers
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Experience of developing effective partnerships including corporate and community group
Closing Date: 3rd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.