£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are working with a leading healthcare charity in their search for a homebased Regional Fundraising Executive (South West).
As Regional Fundraising Executive you will be joining a collaborative team of five and have a focus on the South West region of England. This role will be home based with necessary travel to regional areas. Interacting with local corporates, schools, universities, faith groups or other community groups, you will be working towards a team target and focusing on increasing support for this growing health issue.
A relatively new team and role, this opportunity offers great room for you to make it your own and have a real impact within a charity. A great time to be joining too, this charity has seen excellent income growth over the last few years, bringing in £6.5m last year!
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in community fundraising
- Experience of using databases - ideally Raiser's Edge
- Knowledge of the voluntary and non-profit sector
- Confidence in presenting to various audiences and building new relationships
- Full clean driving license and access to own car
How to Apply:
Closing date - 8th April 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com