South West England, England
£22473.00 - £25303.00 per annum + + £3k Car allowance
about 1 year ago
The TPP fundraising and development team are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading health charity for a Regional Fundraiser to join their community and events team. With great growth plans this role has become an important focus, with the goal to deliver income and increase contributions through individuals, groups and companies within the South West region.
You will be raising awareness along side the community and events team by inspiring new supporters and maintaining relationships with those already involved. You will be working in line with the charity's fundraising strategy and managing the day to day relationships of all supporters.
The ideal candidate will;
* Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external teams through F2F, events, phone and email communications
* Develop income generated funds by working with all community avenues
* Respond to enquiries and deliver an excellent supporter experience
* Generate financial, activity and performance reports when required
* Recruit and supervise volunteers
To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience within fundraising and can work as a team across all departments to achieve the organisational goals.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Qaanita on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.