£24k per year + £3,000 Car allowance
over 3 years ago
This is an opportunity for a Regional Fundraiser to be part of a charity that creates world-class cancer services for young people in the UK, providing life-changing care and support so young people don’t have to face cancer alone.
The Regional Fundraiser will be working from home (full driving licence required) and the main purpose of the role will be to maximise the fundraising potential for the region.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring the fundraising plan for the area.
- Researching the region in order to identify key corporates, major donors, charitable trusts and potential supporters.
- Coordinating and ensuring the success of challenge events in the region.
- Researching and applying to local trusts and foundations.
- Developing, managing and supporting local committees.
- Managing/motivating volunteer fundraisers and encouraging them with effective networking.
- Proactively developing relationships with local media.
- Researching and networking with local fundraising organisations and clubs.
- Maintaining accurate records of all income, expenditure and pledges.
- Producing fundraising reports.
- Full driving licence required.
- Fundraising experience or the necessary skills to fundraise effectively.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Experience of presenting and public speaking.
- Experience of working in a target led environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 7th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.