£14000.00 - £14400 per annum + Actual salary for 21 hours
over 1 year ago
I am working with a great national charity who have partnered with TPP to find them a part time community fundraiser to join the team in their Liverpool office.
This role is 21 hours a week, the hiring manager is open to how these hours are taken , so could work perfectly if you are a parent looking to work around the school hours or are in further study.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Generate income from community groups , small corporates and individual supporters
- Work with the community manager to develop strategy for income generation from the area.
- Market community products including mass participation events to generate sign ups in the area.
Qualities they are looking for:
- If you have fundraising experience great! But it is not essential, people with sales experience are encourage to apply.
- An approachable and engaging personality
Closing date: Applications need to be in next Monday 19th so please get in touch ASAP to discuss the role in full detail.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.