£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
One of the leading charities with Head Quarters based in London, are looking to recruit a Regional Finance Manager, based either in Bristol or Portsmouth.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £35,000 per annum.
There's 30% travel involved in this role. Candidates applying for this position should be willing to travel to the regional offices.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Being the primary contact for financial support and advice within the regional
- Assis the Finance team with the processing of transactions
- Ensure all assets are recorded in the Fixed Asset Register
- Work very closely with the Financial Controller
- Budgets, forecasts and preparation of annual report and accounts
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Experience working within a charity / Not-for-Profit sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Part qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Management of financial transactions, budgets, forecasts, management accounts
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be requested to write a supporting statement.
Due to the urgency of filling this role, this advertisement might close in a couple of days.