North West England, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading Professional Body who deliver CPD programmes to develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Regional Facilitator to be based in North West England. The position will be appointed on a full time, permanent basis and will involve considerable travel and overnight stays in the region.
As a Regional Facilitator, you will provide an effective engagement account management service to delivery providers, including agreeing, implementing and monitoring training needs analysis and maximising business opportunities through cross selling other services.
Reporting into the Regional Manager for North England, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of providers through a national workforce development strategy with the objective of providing professional development training for T Level providers.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Experience in a middle manager level role within the FE industry, with a strong understanding of the national picture
* Commercial awareness with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
* A track record of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives
* The ability to demonstrate strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to make an impact as well as enjoy working in a flexible, vibrant environment, please apply today for an initial conversation.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th June 9am (CV and Cover Letter required)
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.