North East England, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
A leading Professional Body who deliver CPD programmes to develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a number of Regional Facilitators who are based in any of following locations; North East England, North West England, North Yorkshire and The Humber or South and West Yorkshire. These positions will be appointed on a full time, permanent basis and will involve considerable travel and overnight stays.
As a Regional Facilitator, you will provide an effective engagement account management service to delivery providers, including agreeing, implementing and monitoring training needs and maximising business opportunities through cross selling other services.
Reporting into the Regional Manager for your specific region, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of providers through a national workforce development strategy with the objective of providing professional development training for T Level providers.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Experience in a middle manager level role within the FE industry, with a strong understanding of the national picture
* Commercially awareness with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
* A track record of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives
* The ability to demonstrate strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to make an impact as well as enjoy working in a flexible, vibrant environment, please apply today for an initial conversation.
Closing date: Friday 6th March at 9am.
To find out more about the Regional Facilitator position, please visit our dedicated microsite: www.etfoundationjobs.co.uk.
To apply, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J73157DT and we can arrange a conversation about the role, organisation and application requirements as soon as you can.