£12.82 - 12.82 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 4 years ago
Regional Development Support Officer - TEMPORARY
Our client a quickly expanding mental health training organisation are seeking temporary support ASAP for approx 3 months.
1. Provide comprehensive course delivery administration, stock control and distribution support
2. Coordinating the collection of data, preparing into useable form and simple analysis
3. Provide support to the Regional Development Lead with the coordination and administration of regional instructor engagement events
4. Assist with other project work as required by the Client Experience Team where necessary
5. Support the effective and efficient delivery of the day-to-day business
a. Working with instructor network to allocate work in relation to the Youth in schools programme
b. Ensure external partners and organisations are well informed on how to book onto a course
c. Liaise with colleagues (internal and external) to administer course delivery ? material distribution, attendee list, room booking etc
d. Liaise with colleagues to ensure correct instructor is allocated to course
e. Handle enquiries relating to the Youth in schools programme and field appropriately
f. Co-ordinate the gathering of historical data and work with excel to present in useful format
g. Basic analysis of data held in excel spreadsheets
h. Co-ordinate RDL?s calendar
i. Take notes in meetings and distribute these to relevant parties
j. Create filing system (physical and electronic) and ensure up to date information is stored and shared appropriately
- Substantial experience of undertaking general administrative duties, including providing support services to others, reviewing, setting up and maintaining administrative systems.=
- Proven track record of an organised and methodical approach to work, combining accuracy with attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, including word processing, use of spreadsheets, use of databases to process information and electronic communications.
- An ability to devise and organise procedures to support the work programme.
Cause: Mental Health
Role: Regional Development Support Officer
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary ASAP 3 months approx
Salary/rate: £12.82ph (£25k equivalent)
Working hours: 37.5pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.