Up to £28000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A well-respected animal welfare charity based in London is currently looking for a Regional Community Fundraiser to join their offices ASAP on a 9-month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- To recruit and develop new community fundraisers, including individuals, local companies, schools and other organisations.
- To identify and win community fundraising partnerships with relevant companies and groups.
- To recruit, train and manage volunteers in your region, to support on the delivery of fundraising plans.
- To deliver excellent supporter care to develop and maintain relationships with supporters.
- To Contribute to the overall community fundraising strategy, keeping up to date with market developments.
You should have proven experience of working as a community fundraiser, achieving income targets, with significant experience of recruiting and managing volunteers and fundraisers, as outlined above.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.