Up to £30091.00 per annum + Flexible with benefits
30 days ago
TPP is currently working with a leading international Christian based charity which focuses on a wide range of humanitarian and homelessness issues. They are seeking to hire a Regional Communications Officer to join a on a permanent contract
Your role will be to promote and create awareness of our client's work on a regional basis. Although this is a remote based working role whilst government restrictions are in place, this is a hybrid-working role, with a flexible blend of remote working, some office attendance and regional travel which will be agreed on an individual basis
This is a great role for someone to promote a fantastic message of an organisation who's diverse, front-line work helps millions of people globally.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible to create and deliver communications across traditional print and broadcast and all digital media channels for the specific Southwest and Wales region
- Ensure any internal and external communications content is engaging and consistent with the charity's key principles and goals
- Work collaboratively with the PR, Press and media teams to ensure the great work of the charity's front-line work is promoted and the positive stories of their service users are delivered to the right channels
- Support the PR & Communications managers and colleagues to deliver and implement external communication strategies.
- Deliver news stories and coverage in significant regional and local media across print, broadcast and digital through proactive and reactive media activity.
- As Regional Communications Officer, you will Support the national media team in the roll out of campaigns.
- Develop, creative and engaging multi-platform content for external communications including social media channels.
Your experience will include
- Ideally knowledge of the issues surrounding homelessness and social justice
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative writing experience
- Experience with SEO, website management and social media channels
- The ability to create impactful content for specific, targeted audiences
- The ability to be self-motivated and to multitask
- Proven media relations expertise demonstrated by securing extensive coverage.
- Experience of working with digital channels/social media.
- Ability to draft media strategies, plans and produce insightful evaluation reports.
This is a great opportunity to work for a great charity and promote their great work through the stories of their front-line volunteers and service users.
Any shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a written task prior to their interview.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.