Up to £26809.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
TPP is currently working with a leading international charity which focuses on a wide range of humanitarian and homelessness issues. They are seeking to hire a Regional Communications Officer to join a on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Your role will be to promote and create awareness of our client's work on a regional basis. Although this is a remote based working role whilst government restrictions are in place, you will be required to work from our client's office in Newport twice a week, when restrictions are lifted.
- Support the PR & Communications managers and colleagues to deliver and implement external communication strategies.
- Deliver news stories and coverage in significant regional and local media across print, broadcast and digital through proactive and reactive media activity.
- Support the national media team in the roll out of campaigns.
- Develop, creative and engaging multi-platform content for external communications including social media channels.
Your experience will include :
- Proven media relations expertise demonstrated by securing extensive coverage.
- Experience of working with digital channels/social media.
- Ability to draft media strategies, plans and produce insightful evaluation reports.