Up to £22284 per annum + Pro rata
3 months ago
Cause: Royal College
Role: Regional Administrator
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract - ASAP - 31st January 2020
Salary/rate: £22,824 per annum pro rata
Working hours: Monday - Friday 21 hours a week
Description of role:
Our client, a Royal College are currently recruiting for a Regional Administrator to start ASAP up until 31st December 2019. The main purpose of the role is to work with the Regional Service Manager and Administration Team, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all communications and correspondence are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Ensure compliant storage and filing of documentation as appropriate.
- Draft and produce documentation to include letters and other communications to activists, Branch Executives, external stakeholders and other departments.
- Provide administrative support to Regional Boards and Branches as appropriate
- Minute taking and meeting arrangements
- Provide administrative support to regional meetings to include booking meeting rooms, sending invitations
- Ensure all suppliers, customers and related invoices are entered onto the finance system to ensure efficient and timely processing of payments and receipts
- Process Branch finance activity on the finance system in a timely and accurate manner to facilitate reporting to the Branch Executives and Head Quarters, to include the processing of Activist expenses
- Manage and maintain accurate local data for internal and external contacts to include NHS and Independent Sector HR and senior nurse contacts, venue and speaker information for events
- Ensure all relevant systems for the filing and archiving of documentation are adhered to at all times
- Provide efficient and effective diary management to designated team member(s)
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.