£12 - 13 per hour
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently recruiting on behalf of a children and young people charity based in South London to recruit a temporary Training and Recruitment Administrator. Our client is ideally looking for someone with Cascade experience.
This role is for an initial 2 months paying £12.00 - £13.00 PAYE.
- Work closely with both HR Advisors in planning recruitment campaigns; to liaise with managers to advertise roles as appropriate, facilitate the short-listing process, assist in the scheduling of interviews and any testing, compiling interview packs for Mangers and to liaise with candidates to answer any queries that may arise during the process
- Work closely with HR Advisors, managers and candidates during the on boarding process, including carrying out eligibility to work and DBS checks, obtaining references and answering any queries as they arise before, during or after issuing provisional offer letters and contracts
- Expedite the onboarding process in the most efficient manner, ensuring full compliance with statutory regulations
- Ensure HR Advisors are made aware of any permits/visas the candidate may have/need in order to enable them to live and work in the UK; to ensure the details are Entered on the HR system and maintained to ensure ompliance
- Ensure the HR system is updated throughout the recruitment and on boarding process, including ensuring that shadow files are available to managers on the employees first day with the organisation
- Ensure Finance is made aware of new starters in a timely fashion for both payroll and pension purposes
If you are interested in this role please email your CV quoting the reference J60866JH to email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.