£12 - 15 per hour
11 months ago
TPP are currently recruiting an interim Recruitment Officer to join an environmental charity based in South London.
This Recruitment Officer role is for 2-3 months and is paying £14.50 PAYE based in Oval.
- Support line managers to coordinate all recruitment activity, including advising managers on recruitment planning and timelines, agency costs, reviewing and developing job descriptions and implementing recruitment activities
- Support and enable development of high quality recruitment and selection tools including questions, interview competency frameworks and assessment tools
- Provide HR support, where required, on the full range of employment issues
- Coordinate onboarding processes, ensuring relevant pre-employment checks are undertaken and probation period are monitored issuing relevant reminder
- Maintain quality and consistency of data on Cascade (in-house HR database) in response to changes in employee records, responding to queries and managing information flows
- Support the production of HR reports and statistics to management as required, analysing and presenting reliable and relevant information
- Attend internal meetings as required and keep employees and volunteers informed about current organisational systems and procedures.
- Conduct audits of HR files and data, identifying and resolving and issues and maintenance of HR information according to the Data Protection Act
- Develop familiarity with the legal and organisational framework in which human resources issues and processes operate
- Develop technical skills that support the effective administration of HR
- Able to maintain confidentiality of personal data
If you are interested in the role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number J60496JH
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.