£0 - 38,088 per year
over 3 years ago
Our client is a reputable education body and this team in particular boasts both a progressive ethos and most importantly, a warm, sociable, team-orientated working culture and they are now looking to bring a Recruitment Marketing Manager into their team on a permanent basis.
TPP have previously placed a candidate within the team and we’re happy to say they are still happily in the post and clearly passionate about working in such an inclusive and rewarding environment.
As a core team member, you will report into the Head of Marketing and Communications and take the lead in the implementation of the annual recruitment marketing programme for the organisation, ensuring that key messages are incorporated into all channels used to promote their portfolio of courses at both under and post graduate level.
- Implement a marketing plan in support of recruitment targets across all regions (UK, EU and International) that is informed by strategic imperatives, and delivers on clear performance targets
- Work with internal and external suppliers to devise and deliver campaign activity in support of a recruitment strategy encompassing a range of channels (evaluation of outcomes, including tracking data, inform future activities)
- Work closely with the content manager to specify and deliver content to support campaign activity within digital and other channels
- Conduct market research utilising available data to support promotional planning, working closely with the planning team
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing Communications and registry to support the delivery of effective conversion activity across the enquiry to enrolment student journey
This will be an ideal role for anyone with a good knowledge of the principles of marketing management, campaign management and evaluation of campaigns and is perfect for those of you with an extensive knowledge of developing and implementing marketing plans and budgets for a varied portfolio of products as well as experience of Higher Education sector at both under/post graduate level.
If you would like to play a key part in a team that will invest in your personal development and career aspirations, we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail me your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number – J60117AM – and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.