Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working in partnership with a famous children's charity on a 6-month fixed term contract Recruitment Business Partner position. This newly created job is paying £50,000 pro rata and they are looking to have someone in post by September 2021. The charity has been in existence for over 150 years and the hospital has been dedicated to children's healthcare, looking for new ways to treat children with illnesses.
The purpose of this important, busy Recruitment HR Business Partner role is to develop a recruitment strategy and establish a proactive recruitment approach that is in line with the charity's brand.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Planning and delivering recruitment by working in partnership with People Business Partners and recruiting managers
- Having full oversight of all recruitment processes including project tracking, candidate experience, ATS system, employer branding
- Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (booking interviews, screening calls, interviews, etc.)
- Responsible for attracting and sourcing the best possible talent
- Be the gatekeeper for the culture and ensure values, EDI are embedded in the recruitment process.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Recruitment Manager/Business Partner who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity. It would be beneficial to have worked for a non-profit organisation previously and be confident at building positive relationships both internally and externally. The post holder must have the ability to work on a high number of roles at the same time whilst providing high level service to both candidates and hiring managers.
For more information on this role, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.