£30000 - £33000 per annum
3 days ago
Are you a Recruitment and On-boarding professional with experience of working in the non-profit sector? Are you looking for an immediate start fixed term contract role offering 90% remote working?
This non-profit organisation helps tackle educational disadvantage across the UK. They help teachers and school leaders to keep developing through training and support to become experts over time. Their aim is to make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
The purpose of this 4-6 month fixed term contract post is to ensure that all recruitment activities are fit for purpose, and are closely managed, documented, monitored, analysed.
The key responsibilities of this Recruitment and On-boarding Manager job are to:
- Manage the complete recruitment cycle, including the full end to end recruitment.
- Work with hiring managers to identify workforce planning needs and recruitment trends.
- Support and train hiring managers on the integration of their EDI values.
- Refine and shape the recruitment strategy to ensure it's aligned with their L&D process.
- Help to develop clear and compliant job descriptions, fit for purpose job adverts, and assessment and selection method.
- Manage all aspects of on-boarding new employees, consultants and contractors
- Support and lead on various HR projects as directed by the Head of HR.
This Recruitment and On-boarding Manager role is paying up to £33,000 pro rata over the next 4-6 months, where you will be working 90% remotely. You will need to have experience of influencing people and being able to work to deadlines. The post holder will be confident at using a number of recruitment methods to ensure the organisation recruits successfully over the next 4-6 months.
If you are an experienced recruitment professional and would like to learn more about this role, please get in touch at email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.