Up to £30300 per annum
7 months ago
A leading Higher Education Institution are looking to recruit a permanent Recruitment and Admissions Manager to join the Business Programme. The successful candidate will join a team of over 50 individuals who oversee all aspects of the customer sales and selection experience from enquiry to enrolment, as well as playing an essential role in supporting the School's brand and reputation. The University is a leading global school with a diverse, vibrant and connected environment and will provide the successful candidate with an extremely good benefits pack, including access to a fully-equipped fitness centre, private healthcare discounts and additional time off to volunteer. The role is paying £30,300 per annum.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality, satisfaction and financial targets are met for the Masters courses intakes, with a focus on admissions in their defined regions. Your key responsibilities as a regional manager will include:
* Contribution to the reviewing, interviewing and selection of applicants in the Portfolio, participate in Admissions Committee recommendations and conduct candidate interviews.
* Assisting on strategising how to turn the best applicants into students.
* Managing the applicant interview process and processing feedback from alumni, as well as creating and maintaining strong relationships with alumni interviewers.
* Data tracking and ensuring entry of decisions and results is both accurate and timely.
* Representing the University at events and acting as an Ambassador for the brand.
* Working collaboratively with other staff members to ensure smooth-running of all functions.
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience in student recruitment and admissions within education.
* Demonstrate experience and understanding of cultural diversity and have excellent stakeholder engagement.
* Have experience of sales, engagement and conversion techniques and proven organisational and project management with excellent forward-planning and time management ability.