Up to £28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a West Midland based Recruitment Advisor, looking for a new job? Would you like to work for an animal non-profit organisation, offering hybrid working?
This 12-month Fixed Term Contract Recruitment Advisor role is working for a membership-based equine charity that has over 100,000 members across the UK. The job is located close to Kenilworth and Stoneleigh.
The purpose of the Recruitment Advisor role paying £28,000 is to provide a proactive and effective HR and recruitment service to the organisation. The role will involve managing the end-to-end recruitment process and supporting with ad hoc HR duties.
The key duties include:
- Supporting managers with Job descriptions, drafting job adverts and posting to relevant job boards.
- Carry out all pre-employment checks, including initial assessments to ensure suitability and eligibility.
- Providing excellent customer service to potential applicants and stakeholders and where required.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews at all stages.
- Work to deliver against KPIs of time to hire, spend and appointment source.
- Research and suggest innovative attraction methods, making recommendations when required.
- Understanding of attraction strategies and social tools used to drive campaigns.
The Recruitment Advisor role offers hybrid working and you will only need to work from the office once a week. You will be part of a small but friendly and supportive HR team.
The chosen applicant must be able to demonstrate experience of managing the full recruitment process and be able to prioritise tasks. You will also have the ability to build strong working relationships and work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to learn more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.