£20987.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Recovery Support Worker
£20,987 per annum (£11,193 pa Pro-Rata)
Permanent, Part Time 20 hours per week
TPP's client is a leading Mental Health Charity who promotes and campaigns for the rights of people with mental health issues. Our client is looking to recruit a Recovery Support Worker for their Housing service.
This is a part time role for 20 hours a week working within their supported housing schemes in a Central London borough. The post is an excited opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience in the mental health field. Your role will be to work alongside housing staff to deliver support to people with mental health issues to help them maintain their accommodation, develop skills and ensure their recovery journey in the community.
If you have experience of working in the field of mental health, excellent communication skills and a commitment to helping develop skills for independent living we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to develop relationships and support people with mental health issues
- Excellent listening and communication skill
- Understanding of recovery framework and experience of working with people with mental health issues
- Experience of working in a supported housing environment
- Ability to work alongside other staff and key workers to implement recovery focussed tasks
- Ability to work with people with mental health issues to develop their skills and move towards independence
- Ability to use initiative and take a pro-active approach
To apply, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference J62456PG and we will be in touch. If you are shortlisted, we will send you an application form to complete as part of the recruitment process.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing date for application forms is Monday 25th September 9:00am
Interviews will be held week commencing 2nd October 2017