City of London
pro rata £12,000
about 3 years ago
This professional body, based in the City of London are recruiting for a dynamic Part Time Receptionist, hours are: 13:45 -17:15, Mon-Fri.
Please note these hours are not flexible.
As this is a not for profit organisation it is essential that the successful candidate can mirror the culture of the company , this includes: smart/casual dress, professional at all times with a good sense of humour!
Key Duties for the Part Time Receptionist include:
- To be the first point of contact and front of house representative for all telephone enquires and visitors to the office
- To support the internal office in terms of meeting co-ordination, deliveries, office supplies and provide other general administrative assistance as directed by the Office Manager.
Essential Requirements for the Part Time Receptionist Include:
- Extensive receptionist experience
- Strong IT skills - Outlook essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If you are interested in applying for the Receptionist role, please send your CV to the HR & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 54453HJ.