South West London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
20 days ago
A charity who supports children and young people is looking for a Receptionist and Team Administrator to provide a professional and customer focused reception, secretarial and administrative service within the Head Office administration team, undertaking tasks under the supervision of the Office Manager
- To ensure cover of the reception during the core hours of 8.45 am to 5.15 pm or 9.00 am to 5.30pm on a rota and to provide high levels of customer service.
- To provide an efficient clerking service including creating agenda, compiling meeting packs and taking accurate, meaningful and timely minutes.
- To be a point of contact for all internal and external enquiries to the Senior Leadership Team dealing courteously, efficiently and effectively with enquirers.
- To support the Office Manager/Company Secretary in drafting and proof-reading reports, correspondence and other documentation accurately and to deadline, as required.
- To arrange meetings and other events as required, booking rooms, managing video conferencing, sending notifications, organising catering and creating presentations.
- To respond to requests from across the organisation to purchase items, arrange travel (including international travel), make hotel reservations and arrange couriers.
- To provide administrative support to Central Services and in particular to the Office Manager, Company Secretary, fundraising department and Operations
- To assist the Office Manager to operate appropriate office systems including post, filing, shredding, archiving and stationary orders.
- To respond to telephone, email and personal callers, dealing with enquiries and vetting sales calls
The role will require candidates to work from their offices in SouthWest London 5 days per week. You will have some experience working in an administrative role and be confident to take notes during meetings. Please apply today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.