Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leading membership organisation with a dedicated and close knit team, are looking for a switched on and flexible receptionist, who ideally has worked in a professional membership organisation, to join their team on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Head of Support Services and working alongside another receptionist, you will provide a first class customer service to all members and visitors to the office, dealing with enquiries via email and over the phone, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an efficient, prompt and professional manner. You will also be willing to provide support during meetings and member events, preparing rooms and setting out catering and refreshments. An understanding of GDPR and data protection will be a bonus.
- Provide courteous, accurate and timely level of customer service
- Respond promptly, adhering to GDPR regulations, to incoming calls, faxes and emails, forwarding them professionally and efficiently to the appropriate recipient within an agreed timeframe
- Monitor stationery stock levels, ensure general office duties are carried out when scheduled
- Ensure catering orders are submitted in sufficient time and correctly recorded
- Process incoming and outgoing post within an agreed timeframe
- Ensure administration procedures and related documents are kept up-to-date
- Recommend department improvement opportunities and highlight any problems
- Manage meeting room bookings, and ensure rooms are ready for use at all times
- Welcome all customers warmly and professionally
- Sign for all items delivered and promptly inform relevant person
- Arrange cabs and couriers as and when required
- Manage the set up and maintenance of all the meeting rooms, including setting out lunches and refreshments for external meetings
- Maintain office facilities, ensuring the building is kept clean and tidy at all times, some hands on help occasionally required when the need arises, cleaners attend every evening
- Perform facilities/building quality checks when scheduled
- Securing the building at the end of the day i.e. windows, security grids.
Please note: This is a 5 day per week role for part time hours and candidates must be available to work 12:00 to 17:30. There may be potential for the role to be full time and so please state your preference in your application.