West End, London
£20000 - £23800 per annum
12 months ago
Our client is a leading professional regulator and they are recruiting an experienced receptionist to provide professional, customer-facing service to all visitors to the office.
You will meet and greet all visitors, face-to-face, plus manage both telephone and e-mail enquiries.
You will work a 35 hour week between 10am and 6pm,
although some flexibility may be required when covering colleagues (8am to 4pm).
* Acknowledge all visitors and if necessary ensure that complex requests are efficiently referred or escalated within the organisation.
* Provide a friendly and professional face of the organisation to all visitors.
* Ensure only authorised persons enter by checking and issuing security access cards and informing staff when visitors arrive for meetings.
* Keep up to date with the latest developments in other organisations where the Council's customers may be signposted to for further information.
* Dealing with public and registrant enquiries about registration and other organisational processes from visitors and members of the public when appropriate.
* Booking appointments with departments when appropriate.
* The receiving of signed for or recorded post and deliveries.
* Keeping the reception area neat, tidy and presentable.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a busy customer focussed environment.
- Proven reception duties in a professional environment.
- Proven commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage confidently and effectively with customers, demonstrating empathy, tact and discretion in discussing sensitive issues or complaints.
- Experience of working independently, autonomously and being self-motivated.
- Availability to start work at 8am and finish at 6pm on a shift rota basis.
- Smart and presentable at all times.
Please get in touch asap and I can forward the job discriptoon and company details.