£21k per year
OS Perm Team
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading charity that provides support and shelter for the homeless across London are seeking a proactive Receptionist to work alongside their Team Manager. As the main point of contact for all visitors, you will deliver the highest quality standard of customer service for this housing organization that strives to make a difference in the London community.
Your main responsibilities as a Receptionist will be:
- Delivering excellent customer service and resolving queries from all customers
- Promoting awareness of, and carrying out Health and Safety checks including Fire Safety procedures and assessments
- Ensuring all customer records, housing systems and databases are maintained
- Reviewing and highlighting customer risk assessments
- Providing written reports, coordinating meetings and processing all customer correspondence
- Coordinating interviews and meetings for potential customers
As a Receptionist, you will have the following essential criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Experience of maintaining administrative systems
- Ability to work with challenging individuals
- Ability to organize and prioritize heavy work loads
- A proactive and positive approach
To apply for the role of Receptionist, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number: 60559DW. All applicants must be able to prove that they are eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.