£19,890 - 23,400 per year
almost 3 years ago
An established regulatory body based in Central London are seeking a Receptionist to provide an efficient and customer focussed experience to all visitors; creating a welcoming atmosphere whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
Customer care is pivotal in this position as you?ll be the first point of contact for many enquiries.
Main duties for the Receptionist:
- Provide accurate information to all visitors, including those enquiries coming from, email and telephone
- Ensure only authorised persons are able to enter the premises, coordinating the distribution of security access cards as necessary
- Book appointments with departments where appropriate
- Ensure the reception area is kept presentable
- Monitor customer service and registration email inboxes, dealing with customer enquires as appropriate
Essential criteria for the Receptionist:
- Ability to remain professional at all times, maintaining a polite and professional demeanour
- Experience working within a busy customer focussed environment (preferably within a regulatory body or similar)
- Proven commitment in providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Interpersonal with strong communication skills
To apply for this Receptionist role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54581SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.