Up to £20572.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a large Social Enterprise and Development Trust. This dynamic organisation strives to improve their local community via a broad range of localised services, events and initiatives.
They are recruiting for a Receptionist/administrator with a proven track record in this area. You will be part of the Help desk team.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm. You will need to support the team on at least one Saturday a month.
You would benefit from an excellent benefits package:
27 days annual leave
9% employer pension contribution into a scottish widows pension scheme - You do not need to contribute
Health and well-being package including trial free gym membership at Colombo, yearly flu jabs, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
New starters trip on the London Eye
Commitment to training and development
And many, many more benefits
Some of the key responsibilities:
* Staffing the help desk/reception area at all times and maintaining a welcoming, tidy and clean reception.
* Greeting visitors in a friendly and efficient way
* Answering and directing telephone calls, taking messages and dealing with general queries. Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
* Provide serving support to community programmes activities and any other commercial events in accordance with the daily schedule
*To support other teams and colleagues with their administrative tasks
Knowledge and experience
* Educated to A Level
* Proven experience of successfully working in a similar role
* Proven experience of working in a public facing environment
You will have the following Skills and personal qualities
* Excellent communicator
* High level of customer service skills
* Positive, enthusiastic and confident approach
* Ability to grasp and retain information
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our office & Specialist support team. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.