Up to £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with a UK charity that has been helping people in the community for over 100 years, by providing vital support. They do this by giving grants to organisations and projects that make a real difference to people's lives.
This role is 34.5 hours a week but would look at suitable candidates who want to work 4 days a week.
To be responsible for the administration, quality, accuracy and integrity of the fundraising and marketing database (Raisers Edge XT), and to enable the provision of effective and efficient support and regular performance reporting for fundraising and marketing activities.
To reconcile Raiser's Edge XT to the finance system and to ensure the Raisers Edge NXT procedures manual is kept up-to-date and that access rights to the system maintained.
Some of the tasks will include:
* To maintain consistency and upkeep of the fundraising database through protocols and procedures to enable accurate recording and analysis of appeals, events and mailings.
* To manage the day-to-day execution of accurate and timely data entry into Raisers Edge NXT in line with current data protection requirements, and advise where efficiencies or best practise should be included.
* To report on IG campaigns and appeals performance, measuring effectiveness and return on investment in relation to KPIs (inc. lifetime value and cost of acquisition).
* To implement an annual housekeeping routine to regularly cleanse data on RENXT.
* To liaise closely with all stakeholders to ensure the database system captures data accurately and consistently for marketing, fundraising, reporting and tracking purposes.
* To manage the daily planning and execution of data output requests from RENXT to agreed time-scales.
* To make recommendations based on analysis for future campaigns or appeals, including changes to procedures, data targets and potential communications received.
* To be up to date with, understand and advise on data protection regulations including Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
* To manage all gift aid claims
Essential Skills and Experience
*Proficient knowledge of Raiser's Edge/RENXT (the database used for targeting campaigns, recording donations and running reports) including entering/editing records, querying, making notes, exporting mailing data, producing reports etc.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems including Word, Outlook and especially Excel.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills (inc. sound knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling).
* The ability to organise workload and priorities quickly and efficiently, and forward plan to meet deadlines.
* Attention to detail.
* Good analytical and reporting skills.
This opportunity comes with some great benefits. Please get in contact for further information.