£17k - 19k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP are currently working with an NHS hospital and have an exciting opportunity for a Radiographic Assistant to join a team of specialist Radiographers and improve their medical knowledge and clinical skills.The purpose of the job is to receive and prepare patients for theirs procedures and completing administrative tasks. Experience in the healthcare sector is desirable.
- Prepare patients for clinical procedures
- Chaperoning patients
- Assess and monitor patient conditions after procedures
- Providing clinical and clerical support to the radiographers
Essential criteria include:
- Experience dealing with members of the public
- Customer service experience or equivalent
- Willing to be trained in IV cannulation
We are looking for someone to start at as soon possible. Please apply with your most up to date and current CV.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com