£35k per year
OS Perm Team
about 4 years ago
We are working with a leading Homelessness/housing association based in Croydon who are seeking an experienced Quality Operations Manager to work on a permanent basis as an integral part of their infrastructure.
Main duties for the Quality Operations Manager:
- To lead on internal auditing and continuous improvement.
- To lead on customer influence at strategic level.
- Maintain volunteer recruitment training and support programmes.
- Manage the operation and development of the organisation's information system.
- To plan and deliver training to staff.
Essential criteria for the Quality Operations Manager:
- A relative background in relation to homelessness.
- Experience of being involved in multiple processes across various departments.
- Demonstrable delivery on improvement/audit processes.
- Budget management and excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Line management experience.
To apply for this Quality Operations Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59788DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.