£32,280 - 36,560 per year
over 3 years ago
A higher education establishment is currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Quality Assurance Officer to provide programme development and review support to the whole school.
The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for ensuring school processes are designed and developed in accordance with higher education expectations and good practice with reference to the UK Quality Code for Higher Education.
You will also be assisting teaching staff in using these processes especially as the school has recently achieved taught degree awarding powers.
Main areas of responsibility will include:
- Programme Development and Approval
- Programme reviews working with External Examiners, Student Feedback Surveys and Annual Programme Evaluations.
- Committee Support
- Student Regulatory Activity including assessment appeals, student disciplinary, student complaints and related student procedures and general advice and guidance to staff and students.
- Collaborative Provisions
- Quality Assurance Processes
- General Office and Registry Support.
Essential criteria for this role includes:
- 2-3years managing HE quality assurance processes
- Sound knowledge of the UK higher education quality frameworks
- The capacity to speak with authority and command the respect of peers and senior colleagues in regards to programme development and review.
- Experience of developing and writing degree programme documentation.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53690KP