Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading University, is seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team on a permanent contract. You will join a supportive team of 3 and will work closely with the Department of Registry, Services, Admissions and Quality Assurance as well as other key internal and external stakeholders.
The Quality Assurance Officer has responsibility for the coordination of effective quality assurance processes. You will support the University in ensuring that documentation and procedures are in compliance with the standards and requirements of key bodies. You will also serve as Secretary for the University's Collaborative Provision which is a committee of the University's Academic Board.
- Experience of working in a similar role at an institution of further or higher education
- Knowledge of UK higher education quality assurance
- Experience of coordinating and managing administrative systems, procedures and information
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and to present complex information in an accessible manner
- Experience of committee servicing
A Basic level Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
CVs will be submitted to the client by Wednesday 2nd. The client only requires CVs at this stage, so please apply immediately and a Consultant will review your CV and contact you if they deem you to have the relevant experience as outlined above. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to apply to each application.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.