City of London, London
£44135.00 - £52072.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A leading University in the heart of London are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager on a three-month fixed term contract. The salary is £44,135.00- £52,072.00 per annum pro rata.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will contribute to the effective support and implementation of the Education Strategy and improvement of the student experience by ensuring that the faculty operates the required quality assurance processes.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Planning and managing the annual quality cycle for the Faculty's programmes, ensuring each programme is compliant.
- Managing operational processes across the quality assurance cycle.
- Ensure the quality assurance processes and procedures are adhered to within the faculty.
- Implementing the quality assurance framework within the Faculty including providing high level reports on this process and identifying any actions required and making recommendations.
- Build collaborative and proactive relationships with internal and external partners including departments, PSRBs and the Quality and Academic Support Office and programme management teams
- Oversee the monitoring, periodic review and quinquennial review processes. Work with others to proactively prepare and organise quality audits, programme approval and accreditation events as required for each programme
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information requirements and provide training and support to the team on these matters
- Identifying and escalating areas of risk to student experience or institutional reputation
- Represent the team at meetings and engage with enrolment, examinations and graduation events.
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or equivalent and should be able to demonstrate evidence of continued professional training or development. You should also possess:
- Previous experience of working in Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- The ability to organise, delegate and plan effectively with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to form professional networks and contribute positively to implementing change
- Previous experience of managing a quality audit or accreditation event