£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
An established professional standards not for profit organisation, has a fantastic opportunity available for a Quality and Compliance Manager. The main purpose of your role will be to ensure that the proper audit, assessment quality and compliance policies are in place and implemented. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Hertfordshire, offering some flexible working options.
The key responsibilities for this Quality and Compliance Manager:
* Support management around development and delivery of quality and compliance
* Run clear systems to check and address external issues of compliance
* Deliver resourcing, standards and training to your department
* Ensure standards are met and exceeded where appropriate
* Delivery of shared services in compliance and quality
* Utilise leadership skills and behaviours to motivate immediate team and wider organisation
* Drive change where required to achieve improved processes and people performance
It is essential that you have extensive experience of leading in a recent or current compliance and quality system management and delivery role. You will need to demonstrate that you have had handson involvement in transformational change including systems, processes and digitalisation. Naturally your organisation and prioritisation skills will be well developed. Ability to build relationships with people internally and externally. Ability to communicate and liaise at all levels both internally and externally. Line management experience is also required.
To apply for this Quality and Compliance Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74204DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.